Vice President for Administrative Affairs: Dr.Raja Sweedan
The vice president of administrative affairs monitors all the services and administrative works at the university through various administrations and units that provide logistical and administrative services at a high quality. The administrative decisions are built on transparency and satisfaction, to achieve that, the following should be carried out:
- * Organized structure cope with the university’s expansion and its development plan.
- * job description and administrative instructions clarify the duties, power and standards of achievements that guarantee the smooth procedures and their application.
- * prepare a plan for continuous professional development of the university staff in line with modern administrative guidance.
Departments and Administrative Units:
- General Directorate of human resources.
- General Directorate of IT.
- Department of medical services
- Department of public services
- Nutrition department
- Engineering department
- Maintenance department
- Department of technical works
- The university security department