Board of Trustees:
The Board of Trustees consists of 12 members of high experience, decision-making and responsibility in the Palestinian Authority. The Board of Trustees is chaired by His Excellency the Major General TawfiqTirawi, a member in the central committee of the Palestinian liberation movement ( FATEH). The members are appointed for two-year renewable period. The Board of Trustees is authorized to:
- Preserve the university’s mission and stick to the methods that lead to its development and achieve its goals.
- Discuss and approve the annual budget.
- Discuss and approve internal regulations related to financial and administrative matters.
- Appoint the president of the university.
- Appoint vice presidents and deans of the university.
- Confirm and organize the proper management of the university’s sources.
- Make sure that the executive management of the university apply all the rules and regulations done by the board of trustees.
- The Major General TawfiqTirawi.
- Prof. Rami Hamdallah
- Dr. Laila Ghannam
- Prof .YounisAmr
- Dr. Sa’ebAreeqat
- Dr. Mohammad Ishtayah
- Dr. Sa’di Al-Kanz
- Dr. Najat Al-Astal
- Dr. Radwan Al-Akhras
- Mr. AkramAbdellatifJrab
- Mr. Azzam Al-Ahmad
- Management and administration committee
- Interior minister