Board of Trustees:
The Board of Trustees of Al-Istiqlal University consists of sixteen members of high experience, decision-making, and responsibility in the Palestinian National Authority, and it is chaired by Lt. Gen. Haj Ismail Abo Jaber.
The Board of Trustees is authorized to:
- Preserve the university’s mission and stick to the methods that lead to its development and achieve its goals.
- Discuss and approve the annual budget.
- Discuss and approve internal regulations related to financial and administrative matters.
- Appoint the president of the university.
- Appoint vice presidents and deans of the university.
- Confirm and organize the proper management of the university’s sources.
- Make sure that the executive management of the university applies all the rules and regulations done by the board of trustees.
- Dr. Ziad Abu-Amro
- Mr. Azzam Al-Ahmed
- Mr. Rawhi Fattouh
- Dr. Sabri Seidam
- Maj. Gen. Majed Faraj
- Maj. Gen. Yousef Al-Helou
- Maj. Gen. Nidal Abu-Dokhan
- Maj. Gen. Yousef Dakhlallah
- Maj. Gen. Ziad Hab Al-Reh
- Maj. Gen. Munir Al-Zoabi
- Brig. Gen. Abd Al Qader Al-Taamari
- Dr. Laila Ghanam
- Mr. Ali Muhanna