Activities carried out by the office of Assistant president for planning, development, and quality:
* Participating in setting the University’s strategic plan and following its implementation.
* Setting projects for developing infrastructural and constructional projects and presenting them to the donors.
* Developing the academic, administrative, and military human cadres through organizing the necessary training courses.
* Following up the scholarships offered by local and foreign organizations in coordination with the General Administration for Scholarships and Student Services at the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education.
* Preparing development studies for the University’s faculties, departments, and programs.
* Strengthening the coordination and cooperation with local, Arab, and foreign universities in the field of development and training.